Mike Murray did a great talk yesterday about FubuMVC, showing us how easy it is to get started with this open-source front-controller MVC web framework. Mike also demonstrated how to configure routes using conventions, action behaviors, view discovery, HTML conventions, model binding and a lot more of cool stuff. This session was a one way ticket to get up and running with FubuMVC. Great stuff!
For those who missed it, the recording is now available:
Here are the links that were referenced during the presentation:
- FubuMVC Guides - Getting Started
- FubuMVC GitHub Repository
- FubuMVC NuGet Package
- FubuMVC Google Group Mailing List
- Presentation GitHub Repository
- Mike Murray's Blog - Murray on .NET
- mkmurray - Mike Murray on Twitter
- Chad Myers - Cool Stuff in FubuCore and FubuMVC Series
- Josh Arnold - Patterns of Compositional Architecture
- DevDirective - FubuMVC Articles and Links
- Rex Flex - Introductory Posts on FubuMVC by Rex Morgan
- Spark View Engine
- MvcToFubu - Transition your website from ASP.NET MVC to FubuMVC Part 1
The original file that we used for uploading can also be downloaded from Vimeo as well. So you just have to log on (or register if you don’t have an account) and download the original recording in the right down corner. The quality of the original recording is slightly better. It’s also possible to download the original OLM recording here. Keep in mind that this one will only be available for one year.
We’re still very interested in hearing your thoughts and opinions. Please let us know what you think or do suggest a topic that you’re interested in.
Details of the next E-VAN presentation will be posted soon.