We’re very pleased to announce that Mike Murray has agreed to do a talk on FubuMVC. FubuMVC is a .NET open-source front-controller MVC web framework. Fubu (which stands for "for us, by us") focuses on rapid development, pluggability, and convention-based configuration. It tries to focus on SOLID principles, composability, separation of concerns, DRY, and other critical concepts of rapid, frictionless and pain-free web development. There are several differentiating features from ASP.NET MVC, such as behavior chains, packaging, routing conventions, HTML conventions, and much more.
- Starting Bare Bones from the FubuMVC NuGet package
- Exploring the Getting Started Sample from the FubuMVC Guides
- Configuring Routes via Conventions
- View Location and Discovery
- Clean Controller Actions with Behavior Chains
- HTML Markup Generated By View Model Conventions
- Ultimate Modularity with Packages (Bottles)
Here are the details:
Start Time: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 07:00 PM GMT*
End Time: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 08:30 PM GMT
Attendee URL: http://snipr.com/virtualaltnet (Live Meeting)
VAN Calendar: http://www.virtualaltnet.com/Home/Calendar
This should be very interesting stuff, so we hope to (virtually) see you there. We would also love to hear your voice about future E-VAN sessions, so check out our feedback & suggestions page.